It has been some time since I have had a chance to sit down and blog but I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope 2013 is amazing and I can’t wait to see what is in store for me. I have not really had a chance to sit down and prepare my New Years resolutions but wanted to make sure to jot down my initial thoughts. And here they are:
- Move to San Francisco (even if it is temporary!) It will happen!
- Travel more! So Far I have Sedona and Sonoma planned!
- Visit my family’s culture and background in Ireland. And stop in London and Spain
- Move up in my career and take on challenging opportunities
- Write more
- Learn to speak Farsi
- Learn a new skill. Take up new hobbies
- Run more. I did my first race in 2012 and then ended up doing 4 races total! Mostly 5k’s. Hope to do a 10k this year!
- Volunteer more and help others
- Get more organized
- Try new things, don’t say no to scary sports/activities
- Plan more parties and host more family and friends
- Live everyday like it is my last
- Learn to cook….gourmet cooking that is
More to come later!
My New Years in SF…one of my favorite places!